Day 36


Anytime you see Zip's Park Mall listed, it's a safe bet it was an impulse buy: Some song or album got in my head and I made a mad dash to the mall to get it at one of the two record stores, Zip's and Wherehouse.  I can recall that this particular purchase was to add the song "Whatever Gets You Through The Night" to my collection.  I already had most of the other songs on other albums but not that one.  The joys of being obsessive about music.  

The John Lennon Collection - John Lennon (1982)

In 1989, when this album was released on CD, I gave my vinyl away.  Still creeps me out a little that the front and rear covers were photographed the morning his life was cut short.


The TOTAL TALLY:
records bought: 155
    money spent: $801.15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your voice to the sound of the crowd