Day 81

First, these are my own scans.  They are crooked, blurry and you're welcome. Second, the guy at PDQ literally had these sitting on his counter after someone from a radio station dropped them off earlier. I asked about them and he said he gave me a discount on what he was thinking about charging since he didn't have to waste price stickers and poly bags on them. Taken together, the albums created a pseudo Now Summer 1985 album, if you will. While the Capitol one came in die cut generic black sleeve, the CBS had a color cover and with the donor albums pictured on back. I could not figure out how to scan the cover on my scanner, sorry.

Capitol Hits Sampler - Summer 1985 - various artists (1985)
CBS Sampler 1985 - The Long Hit Summer - various artists (1985)

Obviously, since I scanned them both, the records are still on the Vinyl Wall.


Day 82
is
September 23rd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your voice to the sound of the crowd