Day 65

I had purchased the first twelve inch single/EP "New Song" from Howard Jones as well as his first album Human's Lib in 1983 before seeing him in concert opening for Eurythmics on their Touch Tour. The future ex-MRS. HERC was there by his side for that one. A few months later, we were walking through the mall one day after catching The Man With One Red Shoe and this album was featured on one of the prominent displays near the front of the store so that we could see it without actually entering the store. She turned to me and asked if I had it yet. I said "No". So she grabbed a copy and bought it while I remained outside the store. You have to marry a girl who buys you records.

Dream Into Action - Howard Jones (1985)

While both the "New Song" EP and Human's Lib are still on the Vinyl Wall, somehow I let Dream Into Action slip away.


Day 66
is
July 22nd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your voice to the sound of the crowd