Day 78

I was (and kind of still am) a Journey fan. I owned all of their releases up to this point in time on vinyl (including the non-Perry ones, the Japanese import Dream, After Dream and Steve Perry's Street Talk) and even owned Escape on cassette and Departure on 8-track. Due to ex-girlfriends' thievery and my own large-hearted largess, it became necessary for me to rebuild my Journey vinyl collection in 1985. On this day, I received 1979's Evolution album. (The killer track on this one is "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' "This year's (1985) previous Journey acquisitions are listed and linked below. Will there be more Journey albums during this Vinyl Odyssey? I haven't looked ahead so we'll all be surprised together.
Evolution - Journey (1979)

Evolution is not one of the six Journey albums still on the Vinyl Wall.


Day 79
is
September 18th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your voice to the sound of the crowd